Hmm … ti browser mo ket daan unayen.
Pabaroen tayo ti browsermo tapno maganasam iti napaspaspas, ken nataltalgen nga kapadasan ayan iti site.
Maryland, we’ve got you covered.
Awan wenno nababa ti bayadan a masakupan iti salun-at manipud iti Plano iti Komunidad ti UnitedHealthcare. Learn about UnitedHealthcare Medicaid health plans we offer through Maryland Health Connection.
Ti panangtulong kadagiti tattao ti sentro ti amin nga ar-aramidenmi
All Marylanders deserve affordable health care, including you. We offer many plans to help Marylanders get healthy — and stay healthy. We cover adults, people with disabilities, pregnant women and children with our Maryland Medicaid plans. We offer a Dual Special Needs Plan for those who qualify for both Maryland Medicaid and Medicare. And we have Marketplace Individual and Family Plans that provide affordable coverage for individuals, families and small businesses in Maryland.
Get a plan that gives you more. UnitedHealthcare has a large provider network in Maryland. That gives you more options to choose the right doctors and specialists to fit your health care needs. We also offer more services and extras, which can make a real difference in your life.
See why Marylanders choose UnitedHealthcare
Whatever plan you choose, we’ll help you get the care you need.
- Large variety of network doctors/providers
- Awan-bayadna a virtual a panagbisita
- Over-the-counter drug benefits
Redetermination extension — Watch your mail for redetermination/recertification information from Maryland Medicaid. During the Health Emergency you will remained fully covered, however, Maryland Medicaid requests you provide current information if asked.
Maryland a plano iti salun-at a kababa iti inggana $0 a gatad
MD Medicaid Plans:
- Awan wenno nalaka ti bayadna
- Pregnant woman and children
- Dagiti bulag ken addaan disabilidad nga indibidual
- Masakupan ti seguro para iti ngipen
MD Dual Special Needs Plans:
- Kadagiti kwalipikado para iti agpada a Medicaid ken Medicare
- Combines doctor, hospital and drug coverage
- Ad-adu a benepisyo ngem iti Original Medicare
MD Marketplace Individual and Family Plans:
- Affordable coverage options
- Individuals and families
- No-cost doctor visits
- Low-cost prescription drugs
Dagiti Karaman a Programa
We Cover Maryland
We offer health coverage to beneficiaries of Maryland's HealthChoice program in counties of the state through the Maryland Health Connection. Enrollment is open year-round.
Our Medicaid plan offers you:
- Visits to the doctor, including regular check-ups
- Healthy Kids check-ups including immunizations
- Naireseta nga agas
- X-ray and lab services
- Urgent care center services
- Hospital services
- Well woman care
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Family planning and birth control
- serbisyoa maited iti uneg ti balay
- Vision exam & glasses for children under 21
- Taripato ti ngipen
Medicaid: Ad-adu pay para kenka iti 2023
As a UnitedHealthcare Medicaid member, you’ll get extra benefits that some plans don’t offer
- Adult dental coverage
- 24-nga-oras a NurseLine
- Maternal health programs including Healthy First Steps and Wellhop
- Diabetes prevention program
- Ti koordinator para kadagiti naisangsangayan a kasapulan
- UHC Mobile app
- Low- or no-cost prescription and over-the-counter drug benefits
- Vision care services
Daytoy a plano ket sidadaan para kadagiti sumaganad a county:
Baltimore City, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Calvert, Caroline, Carroll, Cecil, Charles, Dorchester, Frederick, Harford, Howard, Kent, Montgomery, Prince George's, Queen Anne's, St. Mary's, Somerset, Talbot, Washington, Wicomico, and Worcester.
Dual Special Needs Plans in 2023
Marylanders on a UnitedHealthcare Dual Special Needs Plan (or dual health plan) get many extra benefits beyond those you get with either Original Medicare or Medicaid.
Nga agraman ti:
- A monthly credit to buy healthy food and OTC products or pay utility bills
- $0 copay iti nasakupan a generic ken nagan ti brand a reseta pakairamanan ti panagipatulod iti pagtaengan
- An allowance for covered types of preventive and comprehensive dental
Marketplace Individual and Family Plans in 2023
UnitedHealthcare offers individual and family plans in Maryland that provides coverage at an affordable price.
- Urgent care in minutes through virtual visits – 3 are at no cost to you
- No cost preventive care
- $0 copays on prescription drugs
If you don’t qualify for Medicaid through Maryland Health Connection, an Exchange plan may be right for you. We have plan choices in all three levels – bronze, silver and gold.
Daytoy a plano ket sidadaan para kadagiti sumaganad a county:
Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Carroll, Charles, Frederick, Howard, Kent, Montgomery, Prince George's, St. Mary's, Talbot, Washington, and Wicomico.
No-cost phone and cell service
Count on always having good, reliable phone service with a no-cost Android® smart phone, plus no-cost cell service with:
- Unlimited minutes
- Unlimited texts
- Unlimited high-speed data
- 10GB mobile hotspot data (up to 4G LTE speed)
Support for Moms and Kids
Connect with other expectant moms through the program, Wellhop. Get support and information during your pregnancy and after you deliver. This program is part of your health plan and there is no extra cost to you.
Here’s how it works:
- Join video conversations every other week with women who have similar due dates and a group leader.
- Chat and share experiences with moms from your group on the Wellhop app or website.
- Visit the Wellhop library. You’ll find articles, videos and more.
Edukasyon para ti Salun-at
Dagiti serbisyo para ti salun-at ti tigtignay
(behavior health services):
Behavioral health (also known as mental health) is as important as physical health. Isu a sakupenmi dagitoy a dua.
Required care is covered, including testing and diagnosis, behavioral therapy and medication.
Behavioral health services can help you with personal problems that may affect you and/or your family. Whether it’s stress, depression, anxiety or using drugs or alcohol, help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call the Public Behavioral Health System at 1-800-888-1965
Ti depresyon ket maysa a pudno a sakit. Mabalin daytoy a maagasan.
Agsubli met laeng ti dati a kaririknam. Ti depresyon maysa a sakit a kasla ti diabetes wenno sakit ti puso. Ti umuna nga addang ket isu ti panangapseptar a kasapulam ti tulong. Ti maikadua nga addang ket isu ti pannakisarita iti doktormo.
Ammoen ti Ad-adu Pay
Dagiti kadawyan a sintomas ti depresyon ket:
• Saan a naragsak, malidlidayiti inaldaw wenno kasla awan serbina, makonkonsensya, saan a matulungan wenno awanan ti namnama.
• Kinaawan ti interes kadagiti hobby, aktibidades ken kadagiti tattao a kaykayat iti naminsan.
• Marigatan a makaturog wenno turog a turog ngem iti kadawyan, wenno kasla nabanbannog, agkakapsut wenno awan ti enerhiya.
• Awan ganas a mangan wenno sobra met a mangan
• Marigatan nga agpokus, manglagip wenno agdesisyon.
• Agpanpanunot wenno agsasao maipapan ti panagpakamatay.
Kitaen ti ad-adu pay iti online idiay liveandworkwell.com.
Exercise and weight loss
Being active is important for helping lose weight and keep a healthy weight. Be sure to talk to your doctor or provider before starting any exercise or weight-loss program.
Padasen a makapagwatwat iti 60 minutos wenno ad-ado pay iti tunggal aldaw. If you’re not able to get to the gym, don’t worry. Below are ideas you can do at home.
Move — dancing to your favorite tunes can help you burn more than 300 calories in an hour.
No agay-ayamka kadagiti video games, agay-ayamka kadagiti makapagkutika. You don’t even have to leave the house. Try exercises like jumping jacks, marching in place, going up and down stairs, push-ups or sit-ups at home.
Ammoen ti Ad-adu Pay
Walk — take a walk with a friend outside. Walk your dog or your neighbor’s dog or walk your cat. Imbes nga agmaneho, magna wenno agbisikleta a mapan iti eskwelaan wenno iti balay ti maysa a gayyem.
Clean — vacuum your house or apartment. Padigosen ti lugan. Mow the lawn. it’s another chance for you to get more exercise, and maybe even have some fun.
Unplug — limit your time watching TV or using your smartphone, computer or other device. Kitaen nga saan a sumobra ti dua nga oras ti panagbuybuyam. When you do watch TV or use your phone, try marching in place or exercising while you watch/play.
Ammoen dagiti klase ti plano
Dagiti Plano ti Medicaid
The Maryland HealthChoice Program is health insurance for people with low incomes. You might be able to get Medicaid [in Maryland] if you’re pregnant, have children or live with a disability. Idi dadduma a kaso, mabalin a lehitimo dagiti dadduma a nataengan. Ti babayadam ket nababa ken maibasar iti kabaelam nga agbayad. Importante a maammoam nga agduduma dagiti pagannurotan ken masakupan ti Medicaid kadagiti agduduma nga estado.
Marketplace Individual and Family Plans
Marketplace Individual and Family Plans, also known as health insurance marketplace plans, are available through Maryland Health Connection. Marketplace Individual and Family Plans help individuals, families and small businesses in Maryland shop for and enroll in affordable healthcare coverage. Whether you qualify for these programs depends on your expected income, household members and other information.
Dagiti Doble a Plano para kadagiti Espesial a Kasapulan (Dual Special Needs Plan, DSNP)
Dagiti Doble a Plano para Kadagiti Espesial a Kasapulan (maaw-awagan pay kas dagiti doble a plano iti salun-at wenno dagiti D-SNP iti ababa) ket para kadagiti tattao a mangal-ala iti agpada a Medicaid ken Medicare. Sakupen dagitoy doble a plano dagiti panagbisita iti doktor, pannaka-ospital ken dagiti naireseta nga agas. Idiayana ti ad-adu a benepisyo ken banbanag ngem iti orihinal a Medicare. You’ll keep all your Maryland Medicaid benefits too.