Hmm … ti browser mo ket daan unayen.
Pabaroen tayo ti browsermo tapno maganasam iti napaspaspas, ken nataltalgen nga kapadasan ayan iti site.
New Jersey, sikamin ti mangamong kenka
Awan wenno nababa ti bayadan a masakupan iti salun-at manipud iti Plano iti Komunidad ti UnitedHealthcare. Learn about United Healthcare (NJ FamilyCare) health plans we offer in New Jersey.
Ti panangtulong kadagiti tattao ti sentro ti amin nga ar-aramidenmi
All New Jerseyans deserve affordable health care, including you. Iti Plano iti Komunidad ti UnitedHealthcare, tultulunganmi dagiti tattao nga agbiag a nasalsalun-at. We’ve worked hard to deliver on that mission in New Jersey since 1989.
We offer plans to help New Jerseyans get healthy — and stay healthy. We cover adults, people with disabilities, expecting moms and children with our New Jersey Medicaid and NJ FamilyCare plans. We offer a Dual Special Needs Plans for those who qualify for both New Jersey Medicaid (FamilyCare) and Medicare.
We’re proud that our NJ Medicaid (FamilyCare) plan is accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of NJ has also achieved NCQA’s Long-Term Services and Supports Distinction for our UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® plan.
See why New Jerseyans choose UnitedHealthcare
Aniaman a plano a piliem, tulungannaka ti UnitedHealthcare a mangala iti taripato a kasapulam.
- Dakkel a nadumaduma a network dagiti tagaipaay iti serbisio
- Awan-bayadna a virtual a panagbisita
- Dagiti nababa wenno awan bayadna a naireseta nga agas
- Pre- and postnatal care for pregnant moms and newborns
- Well visits to help catch health problems early, routine shots to help protect against disease, community events, health education workshops and more
New Jersey a plano iti salun-at a kababa iti inggana $0 a gatad
UHC NJ Medicaid (FamilyCare) Plans:
- Low - or no cost
- Dagiti masikog ken ubbing
- Low income individuals and families
- Dagiti bulag ken addaan disabilidad nga indibidual
- All ages
- MLTSS (Managed Long-Term Services and Supports)
NJ Dual Special Needs Plans:
- No cost
- Those qualifying for both Medicaid (FamilyCare) and Medicare
- Dagiti bulag ken addaan disabilidad nga indibidual
Dagiti Karaman a Programa
Medicaid: Ad-adu pay para kenka iti 2023
As a UnitedHealthcare NJ Medicaid (FamilyCare) member, you’ll get great benefits like:
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Dental includes cleanings, exams, fillings, and other dental work
- One of the largest provider networks available in New Jersey
- Vision including eye exam, glasses or contacts
- Naireseta nga agas
Dual Special Needs Plans in 2023
New Jerseyans on a UnitedHealthcare Dual Special Needs Plan (or dual health plan) get many extra benefits beyond those you get with either Original Medicare or Medicaid (FamilyCare).
Nga agraman ti:
- A monthly credit to buy healthy food and OTC products or pay utility bills
- Free gym membership through Renew Active® and free Fitbit®
- Meals delivered to your door after every inpatient hospital stay
The Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS) program is focused on serving frail, elderly and disabled individuals. This program combines traditional health care benefits (doctor visits, hospital stays, labs) and long-term services and supports (providing help in home or community with daily living activities) such as:
- Care management — someone to get you the care and support you need
- Home and vehicle modifications — in-home medical and safety equipment, plus vehicle modifications, if needed
- Home meal delivery — if you can't safely make meals, we'll provide them
- Mental health and addiction services cover counseling and other treatments
- 24/7 personal emergency response device to get you help quickly at no cost
- Adult day care provides friendship and social activities in a safe setting
- Respite care — in-home help to give your caregiver a rest
- Personal care — someone to help you with dressing, bathing, and dining
Virtual medical and mental visits (D-SNP members)
$0 copay virtual provider visits to discuss non-emergency medical concerns or general mental health conditions from home.
Speak to network medical or mental health providers using your computer or mobile device. Find participating providers online.
- For medical providers, visit amwell.com
- For mental health providers, visit virtualvisitsmentalhealth.uhc.com
Umuna nga Addang wenno Healthy First Steps®
Ti programami ket tumulong kena a mangaramid kadagiti umiso nga addang tapno mapagtalinaedka ken ti babym a nasalun-at. Tulungandaka:
- Mangpili ti maysa a mangipaay serbisio para iti masikog ken maysa a pediatrician (doktor ti ubing)
- Iyiskedyul dagiti panagbisita ken panagpaeksamen ken ikoordinar dagiti pagluganam a mapan kadagiti panagbisitam
- Get supplies, including breast pumps for nursing moms
- Makikonektar kadagiti pammataudan ti komunidad kas kadagiti serbisio kadagiti Babbai, Maladaga ken Ubbing (Women, Infants and Children, WIC)
Serbisio dagiti agipatarus
You and your providers need to understand each other. Not speaking English makes this difficult. We can arrange for an interpreter to be at your appointments.
Ti HealthTalk a pagiwarnak ket addan iti online. Dagiti pagiwarnak ket nasayaat a wagas a pangammoan iti maipapan iti planomi iti salun-at ken dagiti napapateg a topiko iti salun-at.
Mabalinmo basaen iti aniaman nga oras, sadinoman a kayatmo. Kitaen daytoy tunggal tallo a bulan para iti baro nga edisyon.
Edukasyon para ti Salun-at
Renew Active® fitness program (D-SNP members)
Renew Active is the gold standard in Medicare fitness programs for body and mind and can help keep you active at a gym or from home. It’s available with many UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® plans, at no cost.
You get a free gym membership at a nearby fitness location that you select from our network.* Most members have a location within just a few miles, some with a pool. You can also bring a family member or a friend to the gym with you to assist in your workout at no cost. If you prefer to work out from home, you can view thousands of on-demand digital videos and live streaming fitness classes.
Ammoen ti Ad-adu Pay
Renew Active includes:
- Gym membership at no additional cost to you
- Large and extensive fitness network of gyms and fitness locations
- On-demand workout videos and live streaming classes
- Social activities
- Online Fitbit® Community
- AARP® Staying Sharp® — online brain health program
*The Renew Active program varies by plan/area. Access to gym and fitness location network may vary by location and plan.
Health education workshops
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of New Jersey offers free health education workshops to help everyone live healthier lives. We offer programs for children, parents and seniors, and that cover men and women’s health issues.
Workshop topics include:
• Asthma • Lead poisoning • Childhood obesity • Cyber-bullying • Diabetes • Heart disease • Injury prevention • Medication safety • Nutrition • Make your doctor’s visit worthwhile • Parenting skills • Stress management • Understanding breast cancer • Baby showers for expectant moms
Ammoen dagiti klase ti plano
Dagiti Doble a Plano para kadagiti Espesial a Kasapulan (Dual Special Needs Plan, DSNP)
Dual Special Needs Plans (also called dual health plans or D-SNPs for short) are for people who get both Medicaid (FamilyCare) and Medicare. Sakupen dagitoy doble a plano dagiti panagbisita iti doktor, pannaka-ospital ken dagiti naireseta nga agas. Idiayana ti ad-adu a benepisyo ken banbanag ngem iti orihinal a Medicare. You’ll keep all your New Jersey Medicaid (FamilyCare) benefits too.
Medicaid (NJ FamilyCare) Plan
NJ Medicaid (FamilyCare) is health insurance for people with low incomes. You might be able to get Medicaid (FamilyCare) in New Jersey. if you’re pregnant, have children or live with a disability. Idi dadduma a kaso, mabalin a lehitimo dagiti dadduma a nataengan. Ti babayadam ket nababa ken maibasar iti kabaelam nga agbayad. It’s important to know that Medicaid (FamilyCare) rules and coverage differ from state to state.